It was all about What's Hot For Weddings in 2013 this morning on the Mix Morning Show! In studio we spoke to Wedding Expert and Photographer Tine Butler who gave us the skinny on what this year's trends are in everything from centrepieces and themes to accessories and wedding dress design.
Here are Tine's STEPS to creating your perfect wedding:
1. Pick up WeddingBells magazine - Manitoba Made.
2. Head to Pinterest and take a look at Tine's page and all the others featuring wedding ideas!
3. Choose and book your venue, photographer and caterer.
4. Purchase your gown and book your florist.
5. Centre pieces... do it yourself!
6. Additional: Choose a theme bar or other feature!
7. Get on that cake!
8. Reconnect with everybody you've hired.
9. Get your engagement photos and decide whether you want a photobooth at your wedding.
We were also joined by phone by Fashion Writer and Editor for TrendHunter.com, Jana Pijak. She gave us an inside look at what's on the cutting edge of wedding dress design and fashion from the runways of Toronto, New York and Paris.
Check out the full gallery below for a closer look at Jana's vingettes. Toronto, New York and Paris are all represented.